Team Steam - Highs and Lows Axel was having a cheeky afternoon nap. He was supposed to be on a mission but a few carefully placed coughs and the ability to raise his own temperature came into its own and he had grabbed the afternoon off to spend doing whatever he liked. And he liked sleep. He wasn’t the lazy sort, but give him a bed and he could happily curl right up on his side and get right off to sleep.Team Steam - Highs and Lows by ~WolfieKid
Prompt 2: Young Axel And Roxas.Axel had always been a misfit. Taller than his classmates, with a bony frame that made him seem thin and wiry.Prompt 2: Young Axel And Roxas. by ~Winters-Lightning
Prompt 1: Axel and Roxas ice skating. :3Axel surveyed the ice.Prompt 1: Axel and Roxas ice skating. :3 by ~Winters-Lightning
Welcome to the Axel Fanclub! Dedicated to Axel in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2.
We are also always welcoming of new submissions
Also do not be shy as to ask to join, after all, the more the merrier
If you've discovered that the club is not for you, it's okay. All you will need to do is go to where the group's avatar is, where it shows yours underneath, a drop box will show and just choose "leave group"
Last. Do you know of any clubs that want to affiliate with us? Whether small and needs advertising to clubs that aren't Axel or KH related, all are welcome to affiliate with us.
I'd affiliate with a House MD or Jericho fanclub as readily as a Roxas one.
Chief Administrator and Founder~Empress-Eerian-Sadow
Got that memorized?
1. On the top of the page it says "join group" Just click on that. A box will show up and type whatever you want-ahem, within reason >_>
2. You must like Axel (DUH!)
3. No attacking each other over who owns him because we fans obviously don't even have licensing rights!
4. Put a link to the club on your journal. Just type :icon axel-fc: in your journal with no space.
5. When you join it will automatically put it under watch for you, so you can keep up with journals and/or art.
How to Submit Your Art
1. Come into the main gallery. Once there you will see a couple folders. Featured is the main, then Written and Cosplay. Go to the folder appropriate for your submission and choose "contribute art". A screen will open allowing you to go through your gallery and pick what you wanted to submit.
2. try to keep it pg-13 or less; many of our members are just kids. If you can't manage pg-13, then please keep it your own gallery.
Submission Rules [link]