Trio - The Savage Heart 1 It was a quiet evening, full of campfire warmth and calm talk. But it was not a night of peace. Most of the women had been sent to their tents with the task of getting the children to sleep. Only the two oldest and wisest of the females were allowed to remain around the large fire with the warriors and advisors. They knelt with hands on their knees, gazing across the heat wave between them and talking in serious murmurs.Trio - The Savage Heart 1 by WolfieKid
“And you are certain, Ahote?”
A young man in deer hide nodded urgently in response, still looking grave and shaken. “It was an angry spirit. Immense, hateful and powerful.”
“Something must have wounded the earth,” an old man commented quietly, looking into the smoke. The company around the flames looked to each other, muttering anxiously or simply contemplating. None of them noticed the small, slender shape sneaking around their tents to get a closer look, dark sleek fur shimmer
The Nature of the Nobody 2 Grunts and thuds of fists on flesh echoed about the training room. A snarl and a particularly hard hit left only a moment’s pause before a calm voice commented, “good. Again.”The Nature of the Nobody 2 by WolfieKid
Axel’s fists were dwarfed by Lexaeus’ palms as the Hero held out his hands for use as punching bags. Still Axel swung his arms and attacked them with ferocity, slightly breathless and red in the face. He had been doing this for the past forty minutes straight. Finally Lexaeus deflected another strong punch, his hand enclosing around Axel’s fist and easily looping the redhead’s arm behind his back, making the younger male growl in outrage.
“Your anger is a useful tool, but only if you allow it to stay just a tool. You’re becoming consumed again.”
“I’m trying...” the flurry seethed quietly, wrenching himself free and turning to attack again. Lexaeus simply side-stepped and let
Welcome to the Axel Fanclub! Dedicated to Axel in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2.
We are also always welcoming of new submissions
Also do not be shy as to ask to join, after all, the more the merrier
If you've discovered that the club is not for you, it's okay. All you will need to do is go to where the group's avatar is, where it shows yours underneath, a drop box will show and just choose "leave group"
Last. Do you know of any clubs that want to affiliate with us? Whether small and needs advertising to clubs that aren't Axel or KH related, all are welcome to affiliate with us.
I'd affiliate with a House MD or Jericho fanclub as readily as a Roxas one.
Chief Administrator and FounderEmpress-Eerian-Sadow
Got that memorized?
1. On the top of the page it says "join group" Just click on that. A box will show up and type whatever you want-ahem, within reason >_>
2. You must like Axel (DUH!)
3. No attacking each other over who owns him because we fans obviously don't even have licensing rights!
4. Put a link to the club on your journal. Just type :icon axel-fc: in your journal with no space.
5. When you join it will automatically put it under watch for you, so you can keep up with journals and/or art.
How to Submit Your Art
1. Come into the main gallery. Once there you will see a couple folders. Featured is the main, then Written and Cosplay. Go to the folder appropriate for your submission and choose "contribute art". A screen will open allowing you to go through your gallery and pick what you wanted to submit.
2. try to keep it pg-13 or less; many of our members are just kids. If you can't manage pg-13, then please keep it your own gallery.
Submission Rules axel-fc.deviantart.com/blog/10…